This party announcement is not for publication or distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Canada, Australia or Japan, or in any other jurisdiction in which such publication or distribution would be prohibited by applicable law.
EM (“EM” or the “Agency”) today announces its intention to party in Moscow on 9 July, subject to epidemiological conditions and relevant regulatory approvals.
Highlights of the EM Summer Party 2021 (the “Party”)
- The Party is expected to consist of an offering of new, yet anything-but-ordinary champagne (the “Champagne”).
- EM is expected to offer up to 1,000 bottles of the Champagne.
- The Champagne will be offered on an undiluted basis.
- The number of invitations (the “Invitations”) to be issued and granted pursuant to the Party is limited. Attendance is therefore strictly on an Invitation-only and RSVP basis, subject to Rule 144A* under the Parties Act, as amended.
- The Party is expected to be marketed in Russia and internationally under the hashtag #EMSummerParty2021.
Tom Blackwell, Chairman of EM, said:
“The Summer Party we are announcing today marks a new and important milestone in EM’s development. The party – our first in Moscow in the post-Covid era – has every possibility to be one of our best yet, in the interests of all our stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Since our inception, EM has demonstrated robust growth of its Parties, which are now the finest in Moscow. [LEGAL COUNSEL COMMENT: Suggest to qualify that this is management opinion [EM COMMENT: No. It is fact.]] We look forward to welcoming all of our new and existing glass-holders to participate in the significant upside that the Party has to offer.”
*144A – approximate number of glasses of champagne per Party guest minus spillages, breakages and other unforeseen wastage.